As it is Thanksgiving, at time for giving thanks, I thought I’d list just a few of the reasons I am thankful.
These are in no particular order.
1. Family. I am blessed with a really good family. Not just immediate but extended.
2. Friends. They say good friends are hard to come by but my experience is the opposite. My life is filled with good friends. Friends that are there for me through thick and thin.
3. Food. Although money may be tight at times there is always food in my belly.
4. Water. Clean water to drink. Hell water that I don’t have to walk miles to reach is a blessing.
5. Health. I am able to see, walk, talk, and hear. I am relatively healthy and without disease.
6. Home. I have a home. A roof over my head, a bed to sleep in, a warm or cool place to sleep.
7. Freedom. I live in a country where I have freedom. It was not free and I am thankful for those who have fought for my freedom.
7. God. He’s certainly not last but I saved Him for last. He’s the reason I have all the blessings I have. He is the reason I am blessed. He loves me. He’s given his only son for me to be saved.
All of these things bring me joy!
So what are you thankful for?
Find your joy and laissez les bons temps rouler!